About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Old Lady Underwear

I'm knocking on forty.

I'm a tad overweight.

I'm not a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination.

But I draw the line at frumpy underwear.

I had to step over that line today and draw a new one.

For the New Year's Holiday, my office was closed...and Kiddo's Preschool was open.  So I took advantage and was a Bad Mommy. 

I dropped him off at 830a...for just half a day to alleviate the Guilt.

I dropped a package off at Staples for the UPS guy to take BACK to Fredericks of Hollywood.

You know that Hot Little Number that I bought as a Welcome Home Surprise for The Husband.

Yeah...the model needs to eat a pizza and I need to remember that I cannot buy anything mail order.

At least it was too big.

And not as Hot as the picture on the website...I was bummed.
Then I hit Macy's for some new bras.

They didn't have the ones I had bought before.  Unfortunately. 

Nor did they have a salesperson.  Anywhere.

Fine...I'll got to Victoria's Secret.

I'm not sure what happened to Vicci's in the past few years....but I really really think I have outgrown the place.

Or they've lost the little bit of class that they had.

Probably a bit of both...

I'm not up to having the word PINK on everything I wear...nor the word LOVE printed across my ass.

Writing on the ass is just screaming BILLBOARD....especially when you aren't the cute little size 2 eighteen and twenty year olds they are marketing to now.

Those bitches will just run up their credit card folks and not pay the bill...but you know that.

I walked in Victoria's Secret twice...once on my way through the mall and once on my way out.

Both times, I just got more disgusted and left.

Their bras won't hold up anything anymore...tother than the Size 2's...and their cotton panties have ruffles on the edges, words all over them, and they basically carry thongs...

Plus they aren't made as well as they used to be.  If I am going to spend $6 for a pair of underwear it had better make it through to the next Semi-Annual sale...lately...they have not.

Plus, I don't wear a thong.  If you want a thong, Vicci's is the place to be.

It's a permanent wedgie...thanks.

Fuck this.

I managed to find two bras at JCPenney that will suffice since they don't have the iron stiff underwire in them...and bought a package of Hanes panties at Target.

I haven't bought prepackaged underwear since I had Kiddo and bought Granny Panties for the hospital.

At least they are fun colors.

No comments:

Popular Posts