About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Switching it up

Well...The Toddler will be starting a new daycare on Monday.


Not because I am moving, or have changed jobs, but because 'it's time for a change'...or at least that is what I am telling everyone not criticallly involved to keep the whole thing neutral.


You see, he's been going there since he was eight weeks old. Things were fine up until about December, then I started getting uncomfortable with how things were being done. I tried to chalk it up to being a overprotective mom who obsesses.


But then my kid got called spoiled and labeled as an 'only child...I can tell'. Gee thanks.


Then I was hounded for three weeks off and on about his attention span and not wanting to work on projects.


HE'S TWO. He has the attention span of a fart. Have you ever worked with two year olds? They want to PLAY not cut and paste.


I had a finger waved in my face over another attention span conversation.


Then I found a bruise on his ribs. A big hulking green and black bruise with a scratch mark. No one said a thing about it...nothing.


That was it.


I'd had enough.


So I full time enroll him at another daycare that I had already been researching, and turn in his two weeks notice...

No comments:

Popular Posts