About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

At this rate...

It's been weeks since I have blogged, and I started feeling a little withdrawal.

Plus, I hadn't caught up on the latest Big Bang Theory nor How I Met Your Mother either...

I'm way behind.

But life is good.

I'm busy.

Stupid crazy I can't believe I got myself into this mess kind of busy.

My Externship is flying by.  I finished Week 2 with a Good Evaluation.   I was hoping for an Outstanding Evaluation but I have only been there two weeks and I think Good will suffice.

They are one super dooper busy practice.  I mean, I never SIT!

At this rate, I should lose some more pounds...soon.

The fact that I pack my lunch every day rather than ordering out like the rest of the staff should help too.

Two more weeks and I am done with this crazy idea of mine.  School will be done, I'll be able to work for a paycheck and maybe I can breathe for a while.

I hope so anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well. Hopefully when you work for "real" they will slow down for you. :)

Popular Posts