About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skinny people clothes

I am on a diet...

*insert understanding nod here*

Which means I am cranky, foul, crabby, and starving most of the time. But I am determined to get 20 pounds off of my tail.

However, that 20 pounds doesn't want to move.

I've been hungry since the 8th of January, and have lost three pounds. Wow...three whole pounds.

Five years ago I was a size 22. My best friend (who abandoned me this summer and moved to Maine) started losing weight. I got tired of being the obligatory fat friend, so I worked on it. 75 pounds later, I was looking cute.

Then I got pregnant.

The day I had my son, I refused to let them weigh me. At that point I KNEW I was over 200 lbs and I didn't want to physically see that.

I lost ALL of my baby weight really fast. I am talking 10 pounds a week. By the time I went back to work 7 weeks later, I was close to my old weight.

Fast forward nine months until hubby came home from Iraq. During that nine months I hadn't even looked into a gym...but I was still at my cute weight...considering the child didn't let me eat anything but cereal at midnight.

Then suddenly I get to eat again, and go to restaurants, and stuff.

I am now knocking on 200 pounds again. Well...I'm on the sidewalk.

But this weight doesn't want to let go!

I'm doing WW points. Puhlease. I can't eat anything without wondering how many points it is. I am sick to death of broccoli and cauliflower and spinach... I want FOOD people. I don't want to eat another cup of yogurt, or a cheese stick. Yum.

I am calorie counting too...no more than 1500 a day. That's fine until dinner time. By that point I am ready to eat anything in the house if it isn't nailed down.

Six small meals a day, 1500 calories limit, moderate working out...that's how I did it before. Apparently my ass doesn't want to let go this time.

Ass....

I want to get on the scale this morning and be below 180 pounds. I can't get there. I am stuck at 181 with a nice roll of back fat, jiggly butt and jiggly thighs. I have a gorgeous muffin top that I can hide with sweatshirts, but in a few weeks, it's gonna be summerwear time, and I am going to be THAT person that can't wear anything.

Because they don't make clothes to fit semi-fat people. You are either skinny with bigger sizes to accentuate the bulges and stretch over the parts that are not skinny anymore, or you are plus size with nice clothes cut to skim over the bulges. I know, I was once a plus size. I am now in the category of 'gotta get this weight off my ass'.

I want to buy skinny clothes again, and not be tugging at my clothes all day. I want to not have my back fat roll out if my shirt happens to ride up and show off my tramp stamp.

I want this weight to BE GONE! Find a new home...find a hobby, just get off my ass!

No comments:

Popular Posts