About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

181...whew!

181 this morning...FINALLY some movement.

Found out we have to go to a big whoo dooo dinner in November. And it is fancy dress. Since the Hubby is higher rank we have to do it fancy fancy.

So I have to get this weight off and find a pretty cool hot prom dress...so I don't look like the frumpy chubby that I am right now that is wearing a sack.

URGH.

Soooo I am sucking down the water...and wanting that Snickers bar in the vending machine...badly.

No comments:

Popular Posts