About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Still holding....

Geez...

183 again this morning.

No movement...other than my movement to the refrigerator to open it, look in, get mad, and close it back up.

Then there was the trip to WaWa to get a toasted chiabatta (or however it is spelled) sandwich...

Or the cookies from WaWa. Hey! They offer WARM chocolate chip cookies...HELLO! Someone has to eat them or they will go to waste. You know!

So I have picked up Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. The book makes sense, but I am still downing my Diet Mtn Dews as fast as I can. I am currently drinking my last one (third) of the day (it's barely noon) and am going to have to resort to water for the rest of the day. I am not amused with myself or my inability to stop myself from drinking these things.

I drank ONE this weekend. ONE.

I've drank THREE this morning. ONE...TWO...THREE.

Hubby has lost like 12 pounds. Blah. Good for him though...I'm proud he is sticking with it and doing so well! He's addicted to The Daily Plate. I however have not updated my plate for over a week.

Urgh.

I'm just gonna keep this muffin top and be a better person for it...right? RIGHT?!

No...I'm going to get back on the bandwagon. *sigh*

I'm not going to WaWa for those evil cookies.

I'm not going to snarf down anything and everything...

I promise...for now. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts