About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh the DRAMA

Kiddo is Five and a Half.

BIG KID.

All registered for Kindergarten, official Big Kid stuff.

So far he has survived elbow scrapes from the bicycle.  Knee scrapes.  A 'possible' broken wrist from a playmate at school.

But the drama that ensued yesterday morning when I brushed his teeth was of epic proportions.

My child's face got beet red.

He blushed.

He then turned purple.

And then....

He started wailing. 

Righteous wailing.

Know why?

He has a .... Loose Tooth.

Yes, my dramatic child who does not like change (he doesn't think he does) but is so freaking adaptable that I don't have to worry about throwing his schedule off...

Has a Loose Tooth.

Oh the Horror.

He cried for an hour.  Big gulping sobs.

So matter how much I hugged him and whispered to him.

We even emailed The Husband so that he could call us and be the first to know.

He bawled through that conversation.

He cried talking to my mom.

He cried in Walgreens.

It was a sight.

Eyes all red and puffy.  Sniffling.  The whole nine yards.

A nice lady in the allergy medicine aisle asked if his allergies were acting up, to which he started wailing again and reaching for me to pick his fifty pound tail up.  I had to explain he had his First Loose Tooth.

She just looked at me funny.

But the first tooth that made its appearance in my precious baby's mouth, will be the first tooth to fall.

I'll have to video it when it does come out. 

This should be good.

No comments:

Popular Posts