About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The PopUp has found a New Home...

Ok...apparently I am in some kind of 'sell it' mood.
Since The Husband is being shipped off to where ever it is that he is going...we can assume it is a Big Beach...if you get my drift...we've been purging the house to make things easier on me.
You see, we decided not to put our house on the market.  We had already cleared out the upstairs when we got The News, so we hosted our Yard Sale of The Century and pocketed well over $200.
Then we listed our beloved PopUp Camper on Craigslist...because it will literally sit in the driveway and rot for a year if someone doesn't show it some love.
I love that Camper.
We've had so much fun in that Camper.
The Toddler has had a blast camping in the PopPop.
But another family has purchased The Camper.
They have a five year old and an eighteen month old. 
It's an awesome playhouse.
They are excited!
The Toddler is NOT going to be amused when it pulls out of the driveway on Sunday.
The PopPop is going to a new home.
Just like my Blue Corolla (which I have not blogged about the sell of that yet...but will).
And most of our stuff upstairs has found new homes.
Sit still long enough around here, I'll slap a price tag on you.
But the PopPop is going...and it makes me sad.
But it will be OK when we rent the 2 bedroom ocean front mega condo at the resort in Myrtle Beach for a week next month.
It has indoor plumbing AND a huge jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom.
And a balcony.
And I won't have to run a hose outside and plug it into a sewer port to wash dishes.
So maybe I will get over the PopPop leaving rather easily.
We'll get another camper when he gets home...one with a real bathroom. 
That'd be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. So sad for PopPop.

But ocean front mega condo sounds FAB!

Popular Posts