About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Therapist said I am too nice

Dumbass conversation with Dumbass at gas station

Him…what a gross day…
Me…yeah
Him…you have National Guard plates
Me…yeah (in my head I am wondering where this is going...it could got in a lot of directions per past experience.  They either hate the Army, they are a Vet, they know someone who has served, they ask if you are a Trained Killer...got THAT one in the DC Metro center because I had a teeny tiny Army logo on my sweatshirt...they want to pay for whatever it is that we are buying...which is super nice but totally unnecessary...)
Him…so what do you think of the budget thing?
CRAAAP...it went THERE
Me…it sucks.  Husband doesn’t get paid starting Monday.
Him…just don’t show up
Me…what?
Him…just don’t go.  They can’t make him.
Me…uhm…yeah they can…it’s called the military…he signed the dotted line…he has to go
Him…I wouldn’t
Me…clearly…you didn’t

And I turned my back on him…he kept talking.  I stopped listening.

Dumbass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUUUUUDE.........

Popular Posts