About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Santa Sads....

We've been going to the same Most Awesome, Splenderific, Fantabulous Santa since Kiddo was four months old.

I was online checking Santa's schedule yesterday, and couldn't find it on That Mall's website.

Ohhhhhh Kay.

So, I worded my Google search differently.

I reworded it.

I reworded it again...

I just kept getting LAST year's schedule.

WTF?!

Ok...Facebook...I'll try Facebook.

And on Facebook I found the reason.

Our Wonderful Santa was not being hosted by That Mall this year because they are doing some sort of reconstruction, but made space for some huge ass Winter Festival mess.

No Santa by the way...but a special digital photo booth where Santa magically appears in your pics.  They are going to upload your pics to Facebook and let you download them.

Uhm No.

Yeah...that's the sort of Holiday Magic I want.

Fuck that.

Wonderful Santa has been at That Mall for YEARS....so I posted a question as to where he might be.

Someone privately messaged me and let me know that Wonderful Santa would not be appearing at all this year and that he was very disappointed in how things went with The Mall this year.  She had gotten his name and number last year and was able to call up his Elf and talk to her.

So I sent a scathing You Bunch of Grinches email to The Mall's management and let them know how ridiculous this whole thing was.

And I am super sad because we are missing Kiddo's fifth picture with Wonderful Santa...Probably no magic tricks from a New Santa. 

Shit...I have to find a New Santa.

Crap...I hate that.

I'm not a fan of finding a New Santa...because I freaking loved Wonderful Santa and this sucks eggs.

Big rotten donkey eggs.

I've got the Sads....big time.

Bah Humbug.

You know...because IT is ALL about me and my Special Snowflake. 

*smirk*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOO! What kind of mall doesn't have Santa!

P.S. I gave you an award on my blog today.

Popular Posts