About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm going shopping!

Yes...folks...I am going to break out of my hard-core-won't-let-me-have-fun- budget and go shopping.

Wanna know why?

I'll tell you why!

I GOT THE JOB!

Whoot Whoot!

Go me!

I'm so very excited...I can breathe a sigh of relief that we won't be destitute (being dramatic) when The Husband gets home and we are a single income family again.

The Doctor is super nice and seems to be very reasonable about taking time off on occasion because I will need to get things done.

Plus, she was more than understanding about me wanting to take time off when The Husband gets home.

I'm stoked.

Super dooper stoked.

So instead of studying for the EKG chapter test tomorrow, I've been browsing uniform websites for my new fancy dancy uniforms that I will get to wear to work rather than my school greens.

Hooray!

Popular Posts