About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holding it in...

Kiddo has decided to not Poop at School.

Ain't happening.

He isn't gonna.

He's gonna hold it until he gets home.

Come Hell or High Water...

Why???

Because he hasn't mastered the art of Butt Wiping.

He's four...some of the finer mechanical hygenic duties are not quite perfected.

So every day...as soon as we get home...he has to go Poop.

Right now...

I've got a Home Only Pooper on my hands.

This has presented a small problem...he's had 'slips' at school...otherwise known as Sharts...and he's had to change clothes.

I've explained, "Please Poop At School...the Teachers will help you"

He's replied "But I don't know how to wipe my butt.  I am the only boy that doesn't know how to wipe his butt"

Now, as to whether this is true or not...I have no idea.

I'm not sure if they are hanging out around the Legos discussing their ability to Wipe Their Own Butt or not.

I've met some of the boys in his class...my bet is that he is not the only Non Wiper.

So for two weeks we have worked hard on Butt Wiping.

I even bribed him with a new train.

Again...bribery gives him a reason to focus.

And we have FOCUSED hard on this task.

After showing him the finer points of getting the perfect wad of toilet paper...

To the trick of 'getting in there' to get everything clean...

Also...the checking of the TP to make sure you don't need to 'get in there again'...

I think we have achieved Beginner Butt Wiper Status.

He is still refusing to Poop at School.

Even though he can Wipe His Own Butt now...

Really...

He's stubborn like that.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh joy.. I can't wait til my daughter starts preschool haha..

Popular Posts