About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Big Time Bummed

Yeah...it's been a week of job searching and nothing has panned out.

I know I know...patience.  A week...big deal.

Most of the problem is that I am not certified and still in school.  My resume is automatically being tossed.

So I need to wait.

And it's killing me.

And I think I wrote this same post last fall.

But I'm really bummed.

And disappointed.

And angry.

Damn it.

The Husband says everything will be fine. 

I'm not so sure.

Of course I am a bit of a pessimist anyway.

I wrote out an email to the Housekeeper this morning ending her services at the end of May.  I can live without them even if I do get a job.  It's been nice, but I have to do some cutting somewhere.

The next to go is the Trash Pick up service.

I've cut the cable as far as I can, and the phones.   So the rest is just basics...Insurance, Utilities.  We will be fine with that budget.

I'm just annoyed...I had everything planned out.  Had a great place to work.  Had learned so much.  Now, just to get someone to notice me.

I'm a good employee.  I'm there on time.  I don't call in.  I don't start drama.  I listen and keep my mouth shut. 

Something will work out...it has to.  Otherwise this is all a huge fucking waste.

No comments:

Popular Posts