About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hardy Har Har

Best. Shit. Ever.

Right here folks...the Aveeno Anti Itch good for the Pox that ails ya.

I only stood in Walgreens for twenty minutes weighing my options and level of itch/infection/pain before I settled on this product...pretty much because it wasn't goopy runny calamine but had calamine in it.

There was no way in Hell I was going to ask the Pharmacist for help.  I am not mentioning the word Shingles in public, nor was I going to ask the same Kid that gave me this shit for help.

Yes, I totally blame him and the third Hepatitis B shot for this outbreak.

But back to the Glorious Aveeno.

Relief.

And you can put it in your hair.

I'm too old for this shit.  I really am.

Shingles sucks eggs.  I've moved past the Horrific Agonizing Pain and onto the Stupid Can't Scratch It Itch.

I'm not really sure what is worse.

At least the pain wasn't visible...only blinding and made me twitch and clutch my head on occasion.  I mean, it only looked like I was having an inward conversation with some sort of mind control razor wielding creature.

But alas, I have a job interview tomorrow...at 4pm.

Thank goodness it's with the walk in clinic that diagnosed me.  They said it's fine to come in...I just had to promise not to rub heads with anyone.

Hardy har har...

No comments:

Popular Posts