About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lucky Girl

I have this crazy talent...

It's not crafty...heavens forbid I have to do a school project with Kiddo.  I may cry.  I hate glitter and glue. 

Especially glitter.

I'm an OK cook but nothing exciting.

I don't have a flair for fashion, or hair...

And I definitely absolutely positively CANNOT sing.  Kiddo fusses in the back seat because 'you are sounding wrong Mom!'

I find Four Leaf Clovers.

Everywhere.

Like a gazillion of them.

It's something to do with my OCD thing with patterns.  If something is out of the ordinary, it immediately catches my eye.

Sheetrock cracks...oil spots in the driveway...mortar cracks outside in the exposed brick (most of those are imaginary)...I have a severe problem with things that are out of order.

And Four Leaf Clovers clearly fall into that category.

This is a sample of the past week or so...

First Batch...

Two Days Later...







And the Big One...a Five Leaf Clover. 
I have found a Six Leaf Clover before...but I like the Fives too.



Hoping that eventually all this Good Luck rubs off.  I do have an interview on Monday with a local walk in clinic chain that we have here.  Maybe I'll put the Fiver in my pocket.



No comments:

Popular Posts