About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Curveball

You know those days, when you are happily cruising down the Highway of Life...slurping your Caffeine Free Diet Mtn Dew (sometimes I wonder why I don't just drink water because that is pretty much a useless concoction in a bottle)...when suddenly you hit a piece of metal in the road that all of the other cars have managed to bypass...blowing out two pretty much brand new and filled with Nitrogen (don't get me started) tires...and knicking the third one pretty badly....thus resulting in a Tow, the purchase of four brand new (non Nitrogen filled) tires and being three hours later to pick up Kiddo on the Day He Was Supposed to Pick Up Kiddo so I could go to a late appointment at my Wonderful Therapist, also resulting in me cancelling my appointment and dashing to get Kiddo...

I didn't do that...The Husband did.

And I digress...not really...he isn't home yet...I'm fuming.  Not because of the blown tires, but because he opted to add on an Alignment to the new said tires thus adding ANOTHER FREAKING HOUR to his delay.

But the Highway of Life has thrown us a curveball.

Due to Circumstances Beyond Her Control, The Doc is going to have to close her practice in June.  It boils down to two other OB/GYN's being assholes and denying coverage for her at the Hospital...thus eliminating her Privileges.

You can't be an OB/GYN and not deliver babies...or perform surgeries...etc.

So she has no other option than to close up her small practice.

This sucks eggs all the way around.

And I got to hear my Doc cry.

I was getting super comfortable there.  I've given injections...learned soooo much....and was really happy.

Therefore, I'm job hunting again.

Damnit.

Assholes.

I really needed that Therapy appointment today.

No comments:

Popular Posts