About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day One

Day one

Ok…my tail has to lose 20 pounds. That will put me at 165.

I weighed in at 185 this am. I am a size 14 or a Large.

My goal is to weigh 165 by November 1st.

That is a pound a week.

So here we go…I'm already crabby and not amused at all.

1 comment:

Heather Ann said...

I wanted to say that I am a first time reader, and I think I'm hooked! Not only that, but I am also trying to lose weight, and get back down to a reasonable size (college size would be awesome, but not possible without major surgery!). You're doing better than me. I've been dieting since last Thursday and I've gained a pound. That's what I get for trying!

Popular Posts