About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day Two

No changes. I should have lost 20 lbs by now you know!

Of course, not getting up at 430a to go to the gym will have that affect.

I hate doing this...I want my high school body back. I want to be a size 1 (not really) but you know what I mean.

I want to be able to not see a muffin top (or the whole dozen muffin tops) ringing my stomach. I want to be able to buy single digit clothes again. I want to be able to take pictures with my son and not worry how many chins are going to show up at the party!

So...still slogging along at 185. Like the overnight miracle was going to happen.

No comments:

Popular Posts