About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Is there a way to fool myself into believing that the FOUR homemade blueberry muffins that I have consumed today are actually GOOD for me?

Considering they are fresh organic blueberries, that should me a major plus.

Then I paid a MINT for the stupid organic fresh blueberries...therefore that qualifies as REALLY good for me...right?

I used Organic Flour...hmmmm...even better.

The sugar was not organic...I ran out of that on the last batch of chocolate zucchini cake I made...so that is a mark in the bad column.

The butter was organic...old but organic.

The eggs were free range pastured eggs...not organic...fairly fresh...ok...

So the FOUR humongo blueberry muffins that I have eaten today should qualify as a health food right??? Right????

LOL!

No comments:

Popular Posts