About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Down Three!

I'm down Three from Monday's start at 186.

Whooo hooo!

I'm not really hungry...except for Monday night's extreme disappointment over dinner. I was really hungry when I got home, to discover that my sweet husband had forgotten about the beef on the grill. It was inedible. Alas...I could have cried...honestly. I did feel that lump come up in my throat. I ate my broccoli and scowled at the Husband.

Tracking my food with LiveStrong and using their DailyPlate application. I've really been able to see where my calories and such are coming from. The huge salad I ate yesterday was more calories than my Subway sandwich and chips on Wednesday. I knew people said that salads were worse, but this was funny! By the time I added in everything, I was over like 400 calories from the lunch the day before. Hysterical!

I gotta start getting up in the mornings and walking. I HAVE to. Otherwise, I am going to plateau out really soon.

The Toddler is in a big boy bed. We found a race car bed on Craigslist for a fraction of a new one, and set up his room Tuesday. Three nights, and he's doing great! I'm just happy to get moving in that direction. Even though taking his crib apart was a little sad. He's almost three, therefore we were going to have to do it eventually, but geez. It was an odd moment.

Speaking of the Big Boy Room...I found some cute prints on Ebay of the Cars characters. I received them a week and a half later...and they are not the right size. Yes, I needed to read the teeny tiny print in the ad to see that they are printed on 8 1/2 x 11 " paper, not true 8X10. Yes, I left a feedback notice stating that they aren't true 8X10s before I went back to the ad to see that the disclaimer is there. Yup, I am a snippy Ebay buyer this morning. I will have to spend some time botching them up tonight on my handy dandy guillotine I bought a year ago to cut school pictures with. Life will go on.

Is it time to go home yet?

No comments:

Popular Posts