About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weigh in

Ok...so I didn't lose anything, but the best news is that I didn't gain anything over the weekend.

Between all the burgers and dogs and brownies and all that good stuff...I'm still holding at 185.

I've got to get into the gym...but when do you get into the gym when you leave your house at 730a for an hour commute to work, work all day, drive the hour back home and arrive right at 7pm...and have a two year old in tow? Guess I am going to have to make myself roll out of bed at 430a...unless I just want to stay comfortably chubby.

That's the problem...I don't want to stay comfortably chubby. I don't want to have a ba donk a donk tail, or a muffin top, or back fat. The back fat is the worst... But I also want to buy cute clothes again (because they don't make cute clothes for comfortably chubby. The make five pound bags for ten pounds of crap clothes...you can't help but look terrible). Jelly roll there, back pudge here...yak.

But I digress...

So today I will be more careful, and outside with my little man. No work for me! I wont' say I will hit the gym today. But I will make it my small goal to go in the morning.

I'm just wishing for the metabolism that made weight loss so easy before I had kiddo. He put the skids on that!

No comments:

Popular Posts