About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Remember....

January 28 1986

My first 'I was...' moment.
I was home on a snow day and they broke into The Price is Right to broadcast the launch.
I was in the fifth grade.
I remember my dad saying 'no no no, that's not right'  over and over again.
And I looked at the photos today of the explosion, and I cried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were watching from a TV that was brought into my 2nd grade classroom. So sad.

Popular Posts