About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, January 7, 2011

A TEN...come on TEN...I need a TEN

I need a BIG NUMBER 10 FOLLOWER...

Who wants to be NUMBER 10?

Come on...I need a 10...a 10...anyone got a 10????

I'm sick like that...and really like hearing myself talk...

Come on TEN...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got 10 but you can count me as your 11. I read in Google.Reader, just not by "following." :-)

Popular Posts