About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Truly Inspired...

The Husband loves Guns.
He looooooves Guns.
Did I mention his love for Firearms?
We have quite the collection...all safely locked up of course in our gun safe.
Its gotten to the point that when he wants a new one, or a new gadget for one, I make him sell some stuff to make up the money.
Well, we are looking to sell our house.
We have a lot of , how do I say this...craaaap.
So, I've been purging stuff via Craigslist, but since we live in the boondocks, most people want to meet to pick it up.  It's cutting into our overhead.
I've planned a yard sale for this month.
Yes, I know its February.
If it is raining or snowing, or cold as blue blazes, then we will postpone it.
But, to get the ball rolling...I've made The Husband a deal.
I was hit by Divine Inspiration and Motivation while listing Craigslist items.
Every single cent we make in the yard sale, he can have for his Gun Fund.
Yes, ladies, you heard me right.  He can have all of the profits.  Every single dime.
Needless to say, he already has a pile upstairs of stuff he wants to sell, and has plotted out stuff in the building that needs to go.
WHOOT!
We may get a lot of this stuff out of here quickly, and make a little cash at the same time.
Nothing like a little inspiration to get people moving right along!

No comments:

Popular Posts