About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Talent

I've spent the evening, doing a little bit of throwing my voice around.

Literally.

I bribed one of the Production Guys that I work with to give me a CD of about a dozen of my most recent Voice Overs for our Station Group.

And I've spent the last few hours uploading them to various agencies in the area.

Maybe I will get a few pieces of work.

More than likely I won't.

But I can sling it against the wall and see if it sticks.

Any dough I make while DH is gone, and while I am in school...I am stashing it in the 'Welcome Home Honey Vacation Fund'. 

We won't get much of a vacation if we take it right when he gets back since I will still be in classes, but every drop helps towards the Disney trip I want to take before Kiddo starts Kindergarten in 2013.  Or a nice week at the Beach once I Graduate and before I start working.  Hoping I can work that out with my New Employer.  Whomever that may be.

I've also applied to substitute at his Preschool during my down time.  Especially around Christmas when I am out of class for nearly a month.

Now, I have officially lost my ever loving mind. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"down time?" You think you will have down time between studying, toddler tween, and holiday crap? Lordy woman!

Seriously....Me. said...

Down time for me equals a moment that I am not engrossed in something that is all consuming...LOL! A few extra dollars will help in the bucket...

Popular Posts