About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I get to make a call tomorrow

I get to call my OB tomorrow.

Because my left breast HURTS.

And has been hurting for a month.

Right now, I would like to twist it off and be done with it. 

Thought it was just my underwire bras...so I bought a bunch of shapeless no wire bras.

That helped for a day, and now the blinking burning hot probing pain is back.

Thought it was stress, because well, we've had a little stress in this house lately.

I played it off as reaction to the amount of caffeine I have been drinking.  See above.

Convinced myself it was a pulled muscle from helping The Husband pack and haul his stuff outside...even though it had started way before then.

I know it is another fibroadenoma...but with my history, and especially that stupid booger in the left breast, I need it checked out.

Can't put it off any longer...cause it HURTS.

Goodie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope it's just something minor... fingers crossed.

Popular Posts