About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I give up

This is just a vent...

I'm over it.

Its just not meant for me to have my couple of hours off to just go see a movie, or shop.

It just isn't.

Our first sitter...she keeps having other things come up all the time.  I book her weeks in advance, and a week before, she texts with a 'can I move the date'.   

So I've had to move her into July since she keeps having things come up.  She is a very busy young woman, and is outgrowing us.  Which makes me sad.  I like Miss Jess.  We've been using her for three years. 

So I hired one of Toddler Tween's teachers from daycare.

She's super sweet, and Toddler Tween loves her.  She checked out on all fronts...I even checked her Facebook page.

All set to sit today for five hours while I got some errands done and got away for a little while.

11p last night, I get a text that her little girl is sick.

I completely get it. 

I had the sickest kid on the planet the first couple of years of life.

It'll be fine.

And I know what it is like to have to cancel on people all the time because of a sick kid.

I just wanted to go watch a movie...without animation.

And buy new bras. 

I need new bras.

Hard to hit Victorias Secret with a three year old. 

Forget trying them on...because my child will gladly announce 'I like that bra mommy!' very loudly. 

That doesn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @VS story...mine calls his nipples and belly button "Butts" short for button. He's called them this since he first started talking....so if I had him with me @ VS, he whould say, "Look I see Mama's Butts!" and then try to push the buttons...which isn't very pleasant...

Popular Posts