About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Apologies

After re reading my issues with the Girl at School...I've come to the unconfirmed conclusion that she may be a sufferer of Asperger's or somewhere on the Autism Spectrum.

I've sounded rather harsh, but in my defense...there is not a blinking neon sign above her head warning me.  When someone comes running across a parking lot flailing their arms and yelling your name, compassion is not the first response.  The first reponse is 'what in the hell....?'

She may just be really quirky.

Or she may have other issues.

Either way, I've spoken with a friend of mine that gave me a number of tips to help me cope with her.  If they do not work, I will speak to my Instructor about what I might be able to do.

I'm sorry.  I cannot have her on my tail day in and day out...  I just can't.  I need to figure out a resolution of some sort.  For her and for me.

So to anyone I may have offended in my venting...my apologies.  I have never dealt with anyone, in my adult years, that is this quirky and off the social script.

I'm a very social scripted person.  I am a reader of body language.  I have personal space issues.   I have issues with people that do not LISTEN nor PAY ATTENTION.  I have issues with rules.  Rules are there for a reason.  Read the list, adhere to them.

It's the way I am.

And she has been sent to teach me how to deal in another direction

No comments:

Popular Posts