About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Reality Is...

This morning...the report came in of the bombing in Afghanistan overnight of a NATO base.

I realized the bombing took place before I talked to The Husband last night.

BUT....

I slapped out a fast email to him...just to say I love him.  And to make sure he was OK.

Our media is delayed on getting the info...and I just wanted to touch base...

And I waited...

Thirty minutes later, after many refreshes and some anxiety...you can only hit F5 so many times before you start feeling like a nut.

I get his reply.

All is quiet in his Province.

Welcome to my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you heard from him...sorry he took so long. And glad everyone is A.O.K.

Popular Posts