About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Friday, October 7, 2011

And another year down...

I've been mooshed.

Squished.

Mashed.

Poked.

Prodded.

Sonogrammed....

And I got a free tote bag!

The Fibroid is still there. 

Of course.

The Cyst from this summer is a teeny tiny little round thing.

But as I informed the tech, the radiologist, the tech and another radiologist..."THAT hurts like a mother". 

I did not add Fucker...but I wanted to.

Apparently it is in tissue that is affected by hormones, therefore the swelling, retreating, swelling, retreating.

I have been cleared for another year...so off to TGI Friday's to meet a fellow deployed solider spouse (her Hubby and The Husband are working together) and I had the Biggest Most Caffeinated Sweet Iced Tea I could have.  Two glasses. 

It was good.

Now to take the Kiddo to finish off his MMR shot and his Flu Shot.

I'll officially have peed in his Cheerios.

No comments:

Popular Posts