About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mashing tomorrow!

Oh goodie!

I get to go for my annual Mammary Mashing tomorrow!  Won't you ladies join me! 

I promise fun awkward moments...especially when the tech tells you not to move as she has your breast in a vice while you are standing on your tip toes getting overly friendly with a machine that is not getting friendly back.

But it is necessary my friends.

These stinking fibroids...hmmph. 

I've been good and have been sticking to my one caffeinated beverage a day policy.  I was not amused today when I went to my lunch box during break to find that my can of Diet Mtn Dew had undergone a change and was an extra can of Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. 

I cussed.

This is what happens when you pack your lunch in a hurry.

I've sorta stuck with the elemental iodine I had been prescribed.

I haven't worn an underwire bra in MONTHS. 

Macy's version is a lot sturdier that the overpriced Victoria's Secret version by the way.

I know I will get the phone call that they have abnormal results.  Of course you have abnormal results...I have a field of Lima Beans rolling around in my Boobies!

But it is a necessary evil ladies that truly saves lives.

And afterwards, I'm meeting up with a fellow Deployed Soldier Spouse and having lunch at TGI Fridays...where I think I will have the biggest glass of Sweet Tea they have. 

No comments:

Popular Posts