Jean Auel:
May I ask WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU DOING when you wrote Land of Painted Caves?
Really woman?
Did you write it or poop it out?
Because it suuucked.
I stopped reading in Chapter 8. I couldn't take it anymore.
I flipped to the back...read the ending...which was even dumber...and closed it.
Deeply irrevocably disappointed in what you did here.
Your character of Ayla has been reduced to a woman that can't have a career and a child.
Jondalar is just milling around talking about spear throwing.
You introduce the damned Wolf to everyone in the SAME FREAKING WAY.
I know Ayla has an accent. DUH.
I know Jondalar is tall. DUH.
I know she looks exotic. DUH.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.
All I have to say...if I had bought this book...I'd want my money back.
Instead I got to dump it in the Return box at the Library today and kiss it goodbye.
Because it SUCKED.
No comments:
Post a Comment