About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Running away from home...

Muhahahaha!

I am running away from home!

Whoot!

Wheee!

My suitcase is packed.

I have non animated sitcoms on my own freaking Iphone to watch on the plane.

I have a book that DOES NOT have pictures...nor does it freaking rhyme.

I'm going NORTH...I am running way North...

To Maine...that kind of North...far North.

And I am so freaking excited....

But I am also a little freaked out about leaving Kiddo.

He'll be in the very capable hands of my parents.

My mother is guarandamnteed to be farther up his ass than I am.

My father will play with him non stop.

The dog is going to be thrilled because he will be let out a lot more.

And I have left money for them to eat out at all the favorites.

But of course there is always that damned responsible bone in me...

I had to do the Medical Power of Attorney form and Medical Authorization Form.

I had to leave the list of Emergency numbers.

Then there was the email to the Family Readiness Group leader letting her know she was in charge of calling the Red Cross if I there was a need.

I'm stressing just a little.

But I am going to have a blast...

Whoooo hoooo!

No comments:

Popular Posts