About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dear Disney...in regards to Winnie The Pooh...

Thank you...

Thank you...

Thank you!

Not only did my child giggle, laugh and squeal at this movie...I did too.

I laughed hard at your 'Knot' scene and the movie was just pure classic Winnie The Pooh.

THANK YOU.

I did not have to leave the theatre explaining why some characters were so Mean.

Or why they kept saying KILL.

Or try to explain what DEAD was.

We thoroughly enjoyed our outing with two other little friends and their parents...and there were no awkward moments.

It was AWESOME! 

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hearing good reviews so far. Maybe we can take thr munchkin this weekend.

Popular Posts