About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guess what kind of birthday party we are planning?

Have you figured it out yet?
Cause I have a feeling it might change...but the invites are bought, and filled out because I can't stand to have cards or a day planner that is blank.

As of last night, he wanted a Jungle/Farm/Pirate party.

So today, during our trip to the Party Store, he decided on Pirates.

Thank goodness...because he was lingering around Spongebob for a bit too long. 

I don't like Spongebob...and I think he understood that when I shuffled him down the aisle.

I'm wanting to have them in the kids boxes at the end of the week so that they have a  month heads up since the party is scheduled the weekend before Labor Day.

I have a feeling a few won't be able to make it since I scheduled it on Sunday.  When I booked it a month ago, the Saturday times that were available were all late evening.

Not gonna work for three and four year olds.

So I opted for Sunday.

We're not exactly Church Going folks...and most of our friends are not either.

If they are, that's fine.  I just want them to know in advance this is on SUNDAY.

I even wrote SUNDAY AUGUST 21 on the invitation.

Along with instructions to bring a towel and change of clothes since it is an outdoor splash party with sprinklers and water games.

I don't want anyone surprised.

But there always will be.   Because people don't read....or listen.

Like last year when I wrote PLEASE BRING SOCKS on the invites for the indoor moonbounce place.

Two sets of people showed up and looked dumb at the door and had to buy socks for their family.

I'll be lucky if everyone RSVP's. 

Nothing like having no idea who is and who isn't coming...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Popular Posts