About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hitting a Wall

I've hit the Wall today.

I am desperately missing The Husband.

The next bunch of months feel incredibly stupidly stupid stupid long.  Like forever long.  I want him home.

Toddler Tween will officially be a Preschooler in a few weeks and starting a New Big Boy School.  OH MY GOD...I'll be dropping him off at a new school...and learning that all over again.  New kids, new teachers, new gossip...blah blah blah.

I've quit my job and will be starting over from square one.  Shit.  And feeling totally irresponsible for it.  Who does that?  Who quits a perfectly good job with a good salary?  Me.  That's who.  Me who is so burned out that I am counting down the days and deep in my heart I cannot wait to leave my broken ass desk chair behind for the poor soul that will inherit it.  I will miss my coworkers, but I am just DONE.

This summer has been STUPID HOT.

STUPID STUPID HOT.

So hot I can't get outside to accomplish anything.  It's just HOT.

I'm obsessing over things.

One...obsessing about my new career.  Not much I can do about that except bust my ass in class and do well.

Two...apparently the UPS truck that makes deliveries to my house has an oil leak.  I have come to that conclusion because of the number of oil spots in my driveway that do not belong to either of our vehicles (I've done the white towel under the car test for three days to make sure).  I cannot seem to accept the fact that the oil spots are NOT where I park. 

I repeat they are NOT WHERE I PARK.

Again...I'm spinning...so I am going to lock down on something.

And right now, it's tracking down oil stains on my driveway.

Which is awesome.

And annoying.

I need a pedicure...but have no time.

Nor do I have a sitter.  The saga on that continues.

*sigh*

No comments:

Popular Posts