About Me

My photo
Married to GI Joe, and the Mother to GI Joe Jr (whom is currently addicted to the Wonderful World of Superheroes), I'm a WV Hillbilly plunked down in a subdivision. I have a backyard garden, crazy neighbors, and a goofy dog that we love on Tuesdays. We love to travel and explore new things, so feel free to browse our life. Sometimes it is exciting, most of the time it is just life. But we are having a good time at it.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm in trouble

I know in twenty some odd years, I am going to be getting The Call. (If we even have phones at that point...I might get a 'b-mail' from her...short for brain mail.)

This Call will come from my Future Daughter in Law.

It'll be about the fact that my son, while relaxing or trying to go to sleep, will proceed to entangle his fingers in her hair and wind and wind and wind and wind and wind...and scrunch, and stroke.

Why in the world does he do this?  I have no idea.

He's been doing it since he was old enough to grab.

And when I inadvertantly cut my hair super short without consulting him when he was about a year old, his world ended...but he still managed to reach up higher on my head and make it work for him.

He reaches for my hair when I am buckling him in his carseat.

He reaches for my hair when I am helping him get dressed.

He reaches for my hair when he is in Time Out and I am kneeling in front of his chair talking to him.

Maybe he will outgrow it, maybe not.

It's adorable.

She's probably gonna be unamused. 

Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

Popular Posts